More on our Products, Wholesale,
Policies, Shipping and Services
Whether supplying you with products that are shown on our sites, or
by serving as your partners for sourcing Asia, YogaBound.com, Inc.
appreciates the opportunity to work with you. Our goal is to provide
unique quality products and merchandise at the best possible price.
We have worked diligently over the past 13 years to establish a short list
of suppliers for products that we do not manufacture ourselves. You
save by buying through us, directly from these manufacturers that
are located through out Asia. Each supplier has met our rigorous criteria, and
must continue to live up to these standards year after year.
We negotiate the best prices, but will
not engage in win/lose propositions with our suppliers,
many of whom are local artisans.
We also subscribe to, and support fair and ethical trading practices.
Our websites YogaBound.com
SarongBoutique.com feature our own
line of products. Plus those from other suppliers that
carry things we really love. From October through April our products
are available, and ready for delivery. The rest of the year we are
designing, manufacturing and searching for new and unique things.
You may purchase and have product delivered in time for the
Christmas Shopping Season. And the Beach Season. Each year we
produce approximately 25% more product, than our customers ordered
the previous season so that we may supply new customers. However, we
encourage you to pre-order from April through August so that you
have your choice of items, quantities, and sizes.
When our warehouse is open and we are ready to ship, keep in mind
that we are filling orders daily, and that an order may have come in
before yours that took the last available stock.
Again, we encourage you
to plan seasonally so that your choices will always be available. As you
browse these sites you may notice that some of the products may not
be available immediately. One of our primary goals is to offer
quality products at affordable prices. By not carrying extensive
amounts of inventory, we are able to save on labor, warehousing and
other costly expenses. You may place your custom order with a
typical turn around time of 2-3 months depending on the item,
Items shown on this site may be discontinued, or replaced by new
lines at any time as we make every effort to keep the merchandise fresh and
unique. Items that sell well will are classics and will continue to be available. Other items will only be available by special
order. We make every attempt to fill your requested order, but
please note, orders are filled from available inventory i.e., a
dozen sarongs will reflect a variety based on the available stock .
You will be notified if this happens.
1. Prices on this site are quoted as suggested retail.
2. Wholesale prices are generally about half the retail prices
shown. Contact us for exact wholesale
prices. Be as specific as possible about the item(s) you are
interested in, as well as the quantity.
3. Quantity discounts are available for 1000+ pieces.
3. Minimum wholesale order for items in stock is $300.00, excluding
4. Minimum wholesale order for special and custom orders depends on
various things. Let's talk.
5. To qualify for wholesale pricing you must provide your Reseller,
6. A $25.00 fee will be accessed for returned checks.
7. A minimum deposit of 25% will be required for special or custom
8. Sales are COD including shipping.
Additional charges that you may incur are GST Taxes. Some countries
impose a Goods and Service Tax on imported items. Our shipping
agents has all the details on these charges. Insurance is payable on
all goods. This is calculated at 2.5% of the invoice value. Our
Shipping Agents receive all goods and will notify you of their
arrival into port. Our service includes delivery to our shipping
agents distribution center. You may collect your merchandise
personally. Or, for an additional fee they can arrange delivery to
If you are purchasing in stock item(s) your order will
be shipped from our offices in Largo, Florida via the United States
Postal Service, UPS or FedX. The cost of shipping will be added to
your invoice. Unless requested, we ship heavier items the most
inexpensive way possible. Otherwise we use priority mail which gets
your merchandise to you within 3-5 days.
If you are purchasing items not in stock, custom or special orders,
we ship the most affordable way available which is by sea from the
country of origin. This does not include merchandise that you have
reserved for the upcoming season which has these shipping costs
already included in the price. However, you will pay shipping from
our Largo, Fl. offices.
1. Orders in the Tampa Bay (Florida) area include free delivery.
2. FOB (freight on board) is available.
Contact us for more
3. It is best to plan your order seasonally, allowing a minimum of 8
weeks or longer for delivery.
4. Special orders and shipments may incur additional shipping fees.
5. LCL (limited container loads) and full containers are also available.
Cancellation and Refund Policies:
Your satisfaction is important to use. These policies
enable us to continue offering unique quality merchandise at the
most affordable price. Thank you in advance for your support and
1. If you are purchasing in-stock merchandise, we guarantee our
product from Factory Defects Only! All of our merchandise is
thoroughly inspected before shipping. In the very rare case that you
receive defective merchandise, just send it back for replacement
within 48 hours from the date of receipt. All sales are final. No
2. When planning seasonally, for custom orders or any situation
where you are not purchasing items in stock, you will be asked to sign a contract for ordered goods. This is a
legal and binding document. By signing this you undertake responsibility to pay for this merchandise which is
being manufactured specifically for you.
2. Any cancellation must be made within 7 days of order date. We
will not start production of your order until after this date so
keep this in mind as it will add to the turn around time.
3. We are quality control conscious and rarely have a return.
However, we understand these things happen even though we deal only
with #1 quality suppliers, and shippers. We guarantee products from
Factory Defects Only. All of our merchandise is thoroughly inspected
before shipping. In the very rare case that you receive defective
merchandise, just send it back for replacement within 48 hours from
the date of receipt.
4. Returns will not be accepted without prior authorization, and a
return authorization number.
5. Purchaser agrees to waive any deposit plus the cost of
freight against all unclaimed or refused orders.
of Products we can source for you:
1. antiques and other
2. artwork and paintings
3. wood carvings and sculptures
4. bales and gazebos
5. building materials and floor tiles
6. ceramics and hand-blown glass
7. handicrafts and knick knacks
8. hangers carved wooden for wall hangings
9. home and garden accessories and decor
10. indoor and outdoor furniture in teak, bamboo, rattan,
11. jewelry in silver and other metals
12. journals and other natural paper products
13. lighting both indoor and outdoor
14. napkins, table ware, and placemats
15. paving stones, terrazzo, pebbles (loose & mosaic)
16. soft furnishings, curtains, cushions, table runners
17. spa gift boxes w/essential oils & more plus robes, etc.
18. statuary (stone, bronze, silver plated)
19. stone carvings, pedestals and urns
20. terracotta pots, cement pots, and other garden decor
21. textiles (all types including beach sarongs,
beach and casual
22. yoga products, clothing,
yoga bags, eye pillows, meditation
23. windows, doors and teak flooring and other 'Cool Stuff
FOB, Special and Custom Orders and what we do for you:
If you are looking for us to act as your buying agent, we can help
you with all your business shopping needs. We source Bali,
Indonesia, Thailand, India, Viet Nam and other places in Southeast
and Asia, spending six months per year in these areas for more than
13 years. We, and the people we work with, are knowledgeable
and experienced. We negotiate prices, organize your order and get
your product to the cargo company where it will be packed and
shipped. As with everything anywhere, there are levels of quality
for merchandise and shipping ranging from 1 to 5, or more. We only
use suppliers and shippers that provide the best quality. You have
the option of shipping by air should you need the product right
away, however, air cargo can be expensive for products like a Statue
that are heavier. You will be presented with all options so that you
may decide what works best for you.
Sea cargo is calculated per cubic meter, and if not in a hurry, is
our preferred shipping method. All rates are charged in US dollars.
If your order is FOB, custom, special or otherwise not part of our
regular shipment schedule, we will keep you posted on your shipment
including full contact details of our shipping agent in your country
or region, and a copy of the packing documentation to take home with
you (time permitting). Our shipping agent will then contact you. You
may also contact us anytime during the shipping process.
We are look forward to
discussing ways to help you accelerate your revenue goals, whether
by providing you with products that sell well. Or, saving you money by
negotiating LCL or full container loads directly to your warehouse.