- About Us
- Services & Training
- Well Being
- Travel Blog
- Events & Conferences
- Contact Us
Yoga in Bali Retreats
Yoga is a gift that serves and nourishes us at every level of our being. It contributes to greater well being in all domains of life and will help you discover gifts within yourself that have remained unopened since your childhood – gifts of peace, harmony, laughter, and love.”
This yoga and meditation retreat takes place in Mystical Bali. It is aptly titled ‘Wise Women’s Sacred Sabbatical’. No matter where you are right now in your life, whatever transition may be occurring, this retreat will enable you to tap into the vast resources deep inside yourself, and come out a stronger, healthier, happier person.
It is truly a once in a lifetime experience that will “Transform Your Life”. It is an ideal retreat for single’s, couple’s, beginner’s or seasoned practicioners’ with many types of Yoga and Meditation integrated seamlessly.
2013 Dates: March 16th – March 24th (arrive Saturday, retreat begins Sunday and is over the following Sunday)
With airfare your biggest expense, I would really recommend staying longer on either side, or both sides of the retreat. While you are here for the retreat I am offering an all inclusive adventure extension for those that can take advantage of their time in Bali. This would include bicycling from Mt. Batur downhill to the Elephant Park, whitewater rafting trips, etc..
Also, walks through the rice fields which are beautiful, peaceful and meditative. After 15 years I still never tire of this beautiful and serene landscape. We are experts on Bali and look forward to sharing a most unique experience with you. Most of the time we’ll be staying in Ubud where you will enjoy culture, shopping, eating and of course, Yoga and Meditation. However we will have side trips to Tirta Gangga, and other areas so that you can return home knowing you saw the best Bali has to offer.
- Just $1875.00 pp double occupancy, excluding airfare
- Reserve your spot with 50% now (+ PayPal handling fee of $46.00).
- When we get your email we’ll email you a payment button.
- If you have any questions let us know in your email.
- Full payment is due by January 31st, 2012.
- Airport transfers to the hotel for the first night (we’ll do 1 pick up on Sunday). Otherwise we can give you information on finding your way to us.
- Accommodation for 7 nights, double occupancy.
- Welcome gathering including food and non-alcoholic drinks.
- All Tips and Taxes associated with lodging and transportation around the island.
- Daily Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama and Chakra Workshops (view daily schedule) and background information on your instructor(s).
You deadline to reserve your spot is December 31st, 2012. However, sooner is better, we only have *16 spots available. Follow the Payment button above to pay 50% of the retreat price plus a small handling fee $46.00 (PayPal processing fee).
*If this has to be cancelled due to lack of attendance, or circumstances out of our control, your money will be refunded right away.
- Your airfare to Bali. And there are some good deals out there right now.
- Visa on Arrival (approx. $10.00 for 10 days, $25.00 for 30 days).
- Personal Services, massage, etc..
- Food & Drink – breakfast is usually included where we stay. And you can eat at most restaurants for $4.00 – $8.00.
- Personal purchases, incidentals, tours, etc., usually about $25.00 per excursion.
- Departure Tax 150,000rp (approximately $18.00)
- There are ATM’s all over Bali. I would suggest using this rather than bringing a lot of money. Schwab Bank reimburses for any ATM fee, and these can get costly. So we only use this card since they are the only ones that do this.
- Internet is readily available, though not very fast. Should you be planning a working holiday. But we suggest getting off the grid and unplugging as the benefits to this are amazing. And you can truly feel what it is like to completely unwind, free yourself from the demands of your modern western lifestyle and go inward for a deeper self discovery experience.
The Focus of this Yoga and Meditation Retreat…..”Free the Spirit”. Unburden the body, mind and spirit by letting go of expectations, ego, preconceived ideas, outdated beliefs, attachments, comparisons, expectations, competitiveness, force, and other self limiting notions and beliefs resulting in greater health, happiness and peace of mind. So do join us with an open mind and open heart.
The Benefits of this Yoga and Meditation Retreat:
- Tips on cultivating a healthier lifestyle.
- Greater strength, movement, power and flexibility.
- Reduced Stress and Tension on a deeper level.
- More awareness, focus and concentration.
- Self Inquiry into your thoughts and feelings.
- Recognizing your strengths with positive thoughts.
- Letting go of limiting ideas and out dated thoughts and beliefs.
- Shifting from force to power to acceptance.
- Developing a strong sense of self and purpose.
- Renew your joy and zest for life
- Improved concentration
- Breath control – the breath is one of the most used tools in the practice of yoga and meditation. The mind gets distracted with things that have happened in the past, future, and everything else. The breath is something that happens in the present, every second, and focusing on it will help us to find the concentration.
Schedule will vary. An outline will be posted shortly.
About your Instructor:
Deb Bobier is certified and registered Yoga Instructor/Therapist at the highest level, ERYT 500 and founder of Yoga Bound. She has over 2500 hours of Hatha Yoga training in the and Iyengar Styles of Yoga, including Intensive training in India the heart and soul of Yoga.
Training includes Yoga Philosophy, Ethics and Lifestyle, Anatomy and Physiology, Teaching Skills and Practice, Adjustment Skills, Restorative Postures, Partner Yoga, Pre & post natal Yoga, Yoga for those with medical issues, Meditation and Pranayama, Sequencing, Prop Usage and Asana preparations and modifications, Stress and Relaxation Management, Breath Work as well as other techniques and healing modalities.
Additionally she, and her husband Roger, are experts on Bali, having spent 3-4 months a year for more than a decade exploring the entire island, and beyond.
Ally Ford Annette K Scott Articles Ayurveda Central & South America Denise O'Dunn Featured Featured Studio Haris Lender Holistic Healing India Inspiration Luminaries Meditation Partners Philosophy Pranayama Southeast Asia Thailand The Chakras The Practice Tradition/History Travel WellBeing Wisdom Yoga for Kids and Teens Yoga Lifestyle