Yoga Bound’s Level One Intensive YA RYT200 Teacher Training Program
Locations & Dates:
Largo, Fl – 2016 TBD
Bali, Indonesia – 2016 TBD
Largo, FL – Two 4 day weekends per month (1st & 3rd) for 3 months 2016 TBD
In Country Trainings:
$1992.00 (maximum 12 people per training)
Contact us for One on One private training, working around your schedule.
Contact us if you would like us to host a 200 hour month long training.
Contact usif you would like to organize a weekend retreat at your Studio. Choose the Cakra’s, Tantra, Kosha’s & others listed in our curriculum below.
If you are already RYT200 certified – (or soon-to-be) and feel like your yoga practice has reached a plateau and you’re wondering, “What’s next?” then I’d like to introduce you to our 500-hour, Advanced Yoga Teacher Training course……one of the ONLY teacher training programs designed specifically for existing teachers! Take Your Career to the Next Level as you experience advance training in Anatomy, Physical Adjustments, Leadership, Public Speaking, Class Sequencing, & Yoga Business Skills! Contact us today if you are interested in getting your Yoga Alliance E-RYT500 certification.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
YB’s Integral Hatha Yoga training is a Bio-Energectic holistic therapy that is a powerful tool for personal growth and transformation. It is the foundation for all yoga styles, and practices. YB’s training includes the History of Yoga, as well as other aspects of the Yogic system, including esoteric teachings. There will be a considerable amount of asana practice as yoga is an experiential practice. And additional education via reading, discussion groups, journaling, lectures, etc..
YB’s TTC is extremely comprehensive and thorough. You will learn about Yoga, Wellness, Nutrition and Transformation from an authentic mind/body approach. How to arouse, harmonize and develop all aspects of your being. How to create awareness, and mindfulness.
You will access all the information, inspiration and empowerment you will ever need. As each of us is the greatest artists who has ever lived, with our most important canvas our life, ourselves. Our trainings are small and intimate, limited to no more than 12 people for lots of one-on-one with the teachers. And we make it affordable as we feel Yoga is such a gift and that everyone is entitled to reap its benefits.
Our First Level Intensive TTC could be your first step on this amazing journey. Or, if you are already YA 200 certified and registered, a continuation of your journey on an even deeper level . Our approach is a total integration of all Yogic principles and practices, therefore, is always inclusive. YB’s TTC is taught by YA E-RYT 500 Debra Bobier, founder of YogaBound.com. Roger Bobier YA-ERYT 500, co-founder of YogaBound.com. Both have decades of experience and training in many styles of Yoga and other Holistic Therapies. As well as other senior guest teachers that are experienced and esteemed in these subjects.
We know there is no greater miracle than the human body. Balance within each body, The Kosha’s, and integration of the bodies as a whole cultivate health. Imbalance within the bodies and a lack of integration among them result in dis-ease and are nothing but manifestations of the interaction between energy and consciousness.
We are all truly blessed that we are able to take charge of our health and well being. And consciously create our lives. We will help you learn this. How to shine as you wish. How to bring brilliance, happiness and fulfillment to yourself, and those around you. How to paint radiance in your unique way. How to live a luminous life! Space is limited, we keep our classes small and intimate so sign up today to reserve your spot. And to become part of the beauty of a synergistic, global community who are uplifting our world.
YogaBound.com’s Level One Intensive is 200 hours of course instruction and practicum training, including all the necessary components to qualify under international Yoga teaching standards (Yoga Alliance, International Yoga Federation certification). Our goal at every level is to help our students become Yoga teachers with the foundation, aspiration and competence to bring these teachings to an ever-widening scope of seekers through intense foundational, and advanced training.
YB’s First Level Intensive Course is a genuine example of “Integral Yoga” as defined by Sri Aurobindo. It provides an excellent introduction to Hatha Yoga, Kriya Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Laya Yoga, and Tantra Yoga. It also includes theory and practice on techniques from Raja Yoga, Karma Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Nidra Yoga, and Bhakti Yoga.
Our curriculum is designed to offer a very strong foundation on diet in Yoga, healing through natural methods, purification and cleansing techniques, Ayurveda, yin/yang balancing, relaxation, physiology and psychology in Yoga, mastery and transmutation of the sexual energy, Eastern philosophy, mental concentration, the use of music in Yoga, and meditation. There will also be group discussions and lectures on these and other topics. As well as personal guidance and counseling.
At your first class you will receive a free, a 100+ page Yoga textbook with a comprehensive set of materials that contain information about the techniques of the day and the various other subjects we will be covering in our TTC. YB’s introductory First Level Intensive Course is especially designed for those those new to yoga. However, we get many seasoned practicioners that are looking to deepen their own practice. Want to review the basics. Need CEU’s. Or simply want to use this TTC like a yoga retreat.
So do let us know how we can help make this happen for your specific situation. And do be prepared, once you begin your yoga journey, you are sure to be hooked for years to come! We welcome you presence, and participation. YogaBoundDeb
DAILY PROGRAM / Monday – Saturday
- 08.30-11.30 Morning lecture and asana practice
- 14.00-18.00 Afternoon sun salutations and asana practice
- 18.00-19.30/20.00 Lecture, questions and answers, Films and other special events are announced separately, and follow the course in the evening.
While the First Level Intensive Course gives a deep understanding of Yoga and the Yogic System, it is still only an appetizer to what Yoga actually is and what it can do for you and the rest of the world. However, you will leave this course able to teach, as your involvement and teaching begins from day one.
And although YogaBound does not require previous experience with Yoga, an applicant must be in good physical and psychological shape in order to participate fully in the Hatha Yoga sessions and to absorb the considerable amount of information presented.
If you are ready to sign up for our 200 Hour First Level Intensive TTC Training email me today. If you are interested in our advanced 500-hour Registered Yoga Teacher Training Program, also send me an email. If you are already certified at the 200 hour level, learn how this course can apply!
YB’s TTC Curriculum
For the education, development and application of Skills for your Work as a Human Being and Yoga Teacher.
- Intro to The 8 limbs of Yoga which includes Asana
- Additional discussions & lectures on the first two of the 8 limbs – Yama and Niyama
- Brahmacarya and amatory happiness
- Warming Exercises & Relaxation
- Intensive bioenergetic Asana practice applying Cakra’s & the 8 limbs
- The Asanas of Yoga – pose by pose – technique, concentration, effects, benefits
- What is the meaning of Svastikasana
- Introduction to Surya Namaskara – Sun Salutations – Sivananda & Ashtanga
- Asana Adjustments, Modifications, Props
- Sanskrit transliterations
- The Human Body – Anatomy and Physiology with a Yogic emphasis
- Cakra’s – introductory elements concerning the centers of force
- Cakra’s – bioenergetic arousing/awakening, harmonizing & development
- Cakra’s – healing strategies w/asana application, music therapy, etc.
- Sahaja Agnisara Dhauti – bioenergetic opening of manipura cakra
- The indriya’s (centers of force) and the chakra’s
- The nine stages & techniques of the laya yoga system – resonance, sound, mantra’s, etc.
- Pranayama – intro, techniques & principles including asana application
- Meditation – intro, techniques w/asana application
- Mudra’s – intro, principles & positions
- Yoga Nidra – Intro, experiential learning
- Music Meditation & Therapy – Chakra based – intervals w/awareness of the human response from frequncy & vibration
- Intro and Awareness of the Five Kleshas
- Pancakosa – Intro and Awareness of the Five Koshas or Sheaths (the Subtle Bodies)
- The Five Techniques and Elements of Yoga – Intro and awareness
- The Three Gunas – Intro and Awareness
- Mantra’s – Utterances and Warnings
- The Bandha’s – w/emphasis on Uddiyana
- Introductory Ideas regarding Yoga, the Universe & Consciousness
- The Seven Laws of the Order of the Universe
- The macrocosmic mind
- The 12 theorems of the One principle
- The Principle of Correspondence
- Fundamental terms in Yoga – Resonance, Frequency, Attunement, Unison/Consonance, Transmutation, Sublimation and Alchemy
- The energy circulation, according to Yoga
- Obstacles in the way of latent force
- The Mental Concentration in practice
- The Polarity of Energy
- The Power of Thought
- The Process of Attention in the Yoga practice
- The Yoga of Mystic Conscious Sleep
- The Yoga Sutras
- History of Traditional and Modern Yoga
- Masters of Modern Day Yoga
- Ayurveda & Yoga – The Science of Life
- Diet, Vegetarianism and the Yogic Diet
- Vamana Dhauti & Ayurvedic Medicine
- Polar interaction between solar (yin) & lunar (yang) in Yoga & Diet
- Yoga and it’s various branches
- Karma Yoga – renunciation of the fruits of action
- Kriya Yoga – Beginners’ purification practices
- Bhakti Yoga (Chanting)
- Tantra, Tantra Yoga, Tantra practice
- Practicum – The Art of how to begin your teaching journey
- Different types of Classes including Restorative, Therapeutic, Pregnancy & Yoga against the Wall
- Language , Vocabulary & effective Communication
- Yoga Etiquette
- Signs of Progress in Hatha Yoga
- The Business of Yoga
- Inspiration & Illumination
- Presence versus Technique
- Bibliography – Required Reading
- Yoga Advice and course information
- Graduation, Celebration, Certificates
And now your journey to teaching, to a radiant life, health, wellness, freedom, illumination and more begins. I love these quotes from The Yoga Sutras, and hope you find them motivating and inspiring as well.
- We are not going to change the whole world, but we can change ourselves and feel free as birds. We can be serene even in the midst of calamities and, by our serenity, make others more tranquil. Serenity is contagious. If we smile at someone, he or she will smile back. And a smile costs nothing. We should plague everyone with joy. If we are to die in a minute, why not die happily, laughing?
- The five points of yama, together with the five points of niyama remind us of the Ten Commandments of the Christian and Jewish faiths, as well as of the ten virtues of Buddhism. In fact, there is no religion without these moral or ethical codes. All spiritual life should be based on these things. They are the foundation stones without which we can never build anything lasting.’
- Mere philosophy will not satisfy us. We cannot reach the goal by mere words alone. Without practice, nothing can be achieved.’‘[O]ur own bodies are changing every second. Yet we take the body to be our Self; and, speaking in terms of it, we say, “I am hungry” or “I am lame”; “I am black” or “I am white.” These are all just the conditions of the body. We touch the truth when we say, “My body aches,” implying the body belongs to us and that therefore we are not that.
- The cause of bandha and moksha (bondage and liberation) is our own minds. If we think we are bound, we are bound. If we think we are liberated, we are liberated. . . . It is only when we transcend the mind that we are free from all these troubles.
- It is only when the correct practice is followed for a long time, without interruptions and with a quality of positive attitude and eagerness, that it can succeed.
- Truth is the same always. Whoever ponders it will get the same answer. Buddha got it. Patanjali got it. Jesus got it. Mohammed got it. The answer is the same, but the method of working it out may vary this way or that.
- We don’t exhaust the Bible even after reading it hundreds of times. Each time we read it we see it in a new light. That is the greatness of the holy scriptures. They are that way because they were created by holy prophets who experienced the truth. Each time we read these works we elevate ourselves to see a little more.
- Yoga says instinct is a trace of an old experience that has been repeated many times and the impressions have sunk down to the bottom of the mental lake. Although they go down, they aren’t completely erased. Don’t think you ever forget anything. All experiences are stored in the chittam; and, when the proper atmosphere is created, they come to the surface again. When we do something several times it forms a habit. Continue with that habit for a long time, and it becomes your character. Continue with that character and eventually, perhaps in another life, it comes up as instinct.
- When even one virtue becomes our nature, the mind becomes clean and tranquil. Then there is no need to practice meditation; we will automatically be meditating always.
- Everything is sorrow for the wise.If you do not pour water on your plant, what will happen? It will slowly wither and die. Our habits will also slowly wither and die away if we do not give them an opportunity to manifest. You need not fight to stop a habit. Just don’t give it an opportunity to repeat itself.
- There’s no value in digging shallow wells in a hundred places. Decide on one place and dig deep. Even if you encounter a rock, use dynamite and keep going down. If you leave that to dig another well, all the first effort is wasted and there is no proof you won’t hit rock again.
- For those who have an intense urge for Spirit and wisdom, it sits near them, waiting.
- Temples and churches have become social centers. They have lost their original purpose because the minds of the people are more attracted to worldly things than to prayer. The lips repeat the prayer mechanically like a phonograph record, but the mind wanders to other places.
- I feel we don’t really need scriptures. The entire life is an open book, a scripture. Read it. Learn while digging a pit or chopping some wood or cooking some food. If you can’t learn from your daily activities, how are you going to understand the scriptures?
- If you have done something meritorious, you experience pleasure and happiness; if wrong things, suffering. A happy or unhappy life is your own creation. Nobody else is responsible. If you remember this, you won’t find fault with anybody. You are your own best friend as well as your worst enemy. In not only the physical science, but in the real mental silence, the wisdom dawns.
There are twenty-two types of Yoga. If you study each one for one year it will take you twenty-two years. So study awareness. Awareness of totality. That is our foundation. Kundalini, the mother of awareness. The mother of fulfillment. Of creation. Not an occult power; not a gimmick. It is awareness; it is a totality of the personality of the being. It is not one religion or one God we meet. A person who practices Yoga neither meets nor seeks God. God seeks them. He does not meditate, God meditates on you. You are the center of the whole nucleus. When you vibrate, the Universe vibrates with you.
Yoga is an Art, Science and Philosophy. A journey into Yoga is a journey of transformation, the essence of health, that enables one to cultivate wellness at all levels of one’s being. YogaBound.com offers a thorough, comprehensive, traditional and powerful approach to the practice of yoga. Our classes, workshops and teacher trainings are all chakra (energy) and prana (life force) based. Or what we call, bio-energetic yoga. Bio means the study of the study of living organisms. Energetic the abundance of energy, or vitality. Therefore, bioenergetic Yoga is simply the study of energy transformation in living systems.