YogaBound.com’s founder Deb Bobier and co-founder Roger Bobier – A Savvy Business Team, Yoga and Meditation Teachers & Deb a Holistic Lifestyle Coach
With more than 40 years in Sales, Marketing, Promotions, Health and People Development, I appreciate the opportunity to organize your Corporate or Private retreat in your hometown USA, or some of the most exotic destinations in the world. Have a design of your own? No worries. We can work with your plan or ours, accommodating small intimate groups, or larger conferences, too.
My husband and I have been living, and traveling abroad for six months a year for more than 20 years. And have first hand knowledge of countries and relationships with people in places like Bali, Thailand, India, China, Vietnam, Costa Rica, Turkey…..and others. Our aim is to bring you the best experience possible. And we definitely know the ropes.
Prior to becoming a Yoga and Meditation teacher, I spent more than 20 years in the dynamic, intense and competitive field of broadcasting. I began as a traffic manager and moved into sales, then marketing, promotions, PR and ultimately management. Locally, regional and nationally. My expertise was turning around or starting up companies. My husband was a cutting edge designer and engineer in the Automotive Industry. We’ve taken this skills, along with our other skills to help take your team to the next level.
Let’s Rock Your World! Use our Yoga Retreats:
- for your own personal enrichment and pleasure
- as a value added benefit to your membership
- for management, employee, or client incentives
- as part of your employee/membership benefits package
- for corporate retreats, corporate team building, corporate training
- for customer service training and team building
- for empowerment, goal actualization or stress management
- for promotional incentives
- as a revenue generator
- as a rich cultural experience
- a professional Educational Tour
- or any other thing you may think of
Classes available for retreats are:
- Yoga asana practice for physical strength and flexibility
- Meditation for stress management and relaxation
- Pranayama or breathwork for stress management and a healthier body
- Personal & Professional Development for greater effectiveness
- Team building activities for a stronger, more effective work force
- Business Skills i.e., Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Promotions
- Focus, Concentration and Single Minded of Purpose
Extra activities like the following can be organised depending on location:
- Mountain biking, climbing
- Surfing, Kayaking, White Water Rafting
- Spa Pampering – massage etc
- Cultural activities
- Spiritual Journeys
We look forward to the opportunity to work with you. To begin this process please contact us via email with your requirements, questions, etc. and we’ll get back to you right away.